Rabu, 13 April 2011

I Feel Pretty !

Feel stress ? Say a big NO ! 
Feel pretty instead ;-)





I feel pretty 
Oh so pretty 
I feel pretty and witty and bright 
And I pity 
Any girl who isn`t me tonight 

I feel charming 
Oh so charming 
It`s alarming how charming I feel 
And so pretty 
that I hardly can believe I`m real 

See the pretty girl in the mirror there? 
Who can that attractive girl be? 
Such a pretty face 
Such a pretty dress 
Such a pretty smile 
Such a pretty me 

I feel stunning 
And entrancing 
Feel like running 
And dancing for joy 

For I`m loved
By a pretty wonderful boy 



Somebody says you are not awesome ? Define and claim your prettiness, NOW ! ;-) 





Say outloud, show them that you really mean it !





Because you are the last one who always believe that you are pretty ...





Anything you like ? 
You can keep the video with the help of www.keepvid.com.

2 komentar:

  1. bagus prinsipnya... Sama kayak yang lagi mejeng di headernya... ;-)

    BalasHapus
  2. hahaha. susah banget nandingin blogger yang bagus2 itu. jadi ini semacam gerakan putus asa ;-)

    BalasHapus